At last! We are reopening for public worship this Sunday, July 19th. So many of us really long to be together and so we are truly excited. However, the safety of our congregation and everyone who attends is our first priority. We all need to be as safe as possible and adhere to the social distancing guidelines as well as our safety precautions we have established for our outside service.
The Myer’s have graciously agreed for us to use their restaurant for worship so we will be meeting at Doc’s at 9am.
The following is a list of precautions to follow if you plan on attending service with us:
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home and listen online via our Facebook page.
- Everyone’s temperatures will be taken when you enter the worship area. A sign in table will be at the entrance.
- Everyone will need to wear a mask. If you are not able to wear a mask you can sit in your car or golf cart and should be able to hear from parking lot. (Masks can be provided if you forgot to bring one)
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you check in and we encourage people to use it.
- You will be seated by family unit with proper distancing.
Let us come and praise the Lord together. Let’s show our love for our community by being a witness to others that we are in this together to stop the spread of COVID-19, and that we will do what we can to aid in that. Hope to see you there!
In His Love,
Tindale (850) 933-7955